Hi XC Families-
Here are some important team reminders:
- Attendance-we expect athletes to attend scheduled practices. If there is a conflict, Communication is VERY important. We need them at practice as much as possible! Our first race is Thursday August 31st!
Garage Sale: Our first team fundraiser is Saturday August 26th from 9-3 at Sheldon Track area
Here is how you can help:
- We need tables at the event-if you have a table we can use please bring to practice this week-put your name on table so can be returned.
- Donations for the sale: We will accept donations any day this week at Sheldon practices at 4:00-Thank you!
- Athletes will have a short practice on Saturday at 8:00 am and then help us promote the sale with signs
- If you are interested in helping at the sale let us know
Time Trial-Friday August 25th: The team will do a 2 mile time trial on Friday. Races will be at 4:30 for girls and 4:50 for boys. The race will be held at the Irish trail located at the Buena Vista fields. You are welcome to come and cheer on the runners.
Parent Meeting-We encourage you and your athlete to attend the parent meeting on Tuesday August 29th at 6:00 pm in the Lecture hall in the Sheldon Building. NEW 2017 XC clothing will be for sale at this meeting.
Twilight River Run-Our team hosts a 5K run/walk on September 21st-Athletes will be asked to recruit runners, walkers or donations for the event. This event is our team’s primary fundraiser. More info to come this week.
OSAA Reclassification: Click here for letter providing information about the current proposal by OSAA placing Sheldon in a league with Bend schools and current Southern schools. This proposal is too much travel and loss of class time. It’s important that you voice your concern to OSAA!
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Brayce, Anne & Erin