Dear XC Families,
August is here and its time to begin thinking of fall sports. Can you believe it?
There is a new online registration process to register for sports at Sheldon High School:
Family ID online registration and payment is NOW OPEN FOR FAMILIES TO REGISTER ONLINE. Please visit www.sheldonathletics.com to register and make payment.
If your son or daughter needs a physical there is information sheet attached.
All Families are asked to attend the Fall Sports Registration on Monday, August 6th from 7:00pm- 8:30pm.
Agenda for Monday, August 6th from 7:00pm – 10:00pm.
- 6:30pm – 7:15pm. Booster club apparel will be on sale
- 7:00pm – 7:15pm. Everyone meets in the auditorium
- 7:15pm – 7:45pm – 8:00pm. 4j Mandatory preseason parent meeting with head coach.
- Water Polo: Cafeteria for registration and meeting.
- Football: Stay in Auditorium
- Cross Country: Cafeteria- Green Divider
- Volleyball: Lecture Hall
- Boys Soccer: C-3 Classroom
- Girls Soccer: Library
- 7:45pm – 8:30pm. Question time for registration issues (computers available)
- Daily Double begin Monday August 13th-we will hand out schedule on 8/6, so please come by and get a schedule & talk with coaches
- Please feel free to share with other interested families to join the team
- We will have an additional meeting on Tuesday August 28th at 6:00-2018 XC gear for sale
- Team garage sale on August 25th-WE ARE IN NEED OF DONATIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND WITH YOUR KIDS TO PRACTICE OR ANY DAY WE ARE AT SHELDON WE WILL GLADLY ACCEPT! CHECK WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF THEY ARE CLEANING OUT OR MOVING…..
- Twilight River Run-September 20th-XC team fundraiser
Please feel free to ask any questions!
Thanks, Erin Regali & Staff