43rd Annual Run For The Shamrock
Presented by and Supporting: Sheldon High School Track Program
Event managed by: Eclectic Edge Racing
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2022
Time: 9:30am – 5K & 10K runs start
Location: Alton Baker Park – Eugene, Oregon
Event Description: After a 2-year break, we are excited to be hosting our team fundraiser “Run for the Shamrock” event on Saturday, March 12th. This will be the team’s 43rd year of hosting this community Run/Walk event. Proceeds from the event benefit the Sheldon High School Track & Field program.
Distances: 5K (3.1 miles) & 10K (6.2 miles)
Courses: The courses are flat, fast, and scenic through Alton Baker Park on the bike paths, adjacent to the Willamette River, starting and finishing near the shelters in Alton Baker Park. Due to construction along the river, the courses will not cross the river. Click here for a 10K COURSE MAP. Click here for a 5K COURSE MAP.
- Adults – $25 without a shirt, $30 with long sleeve dry-fit t-shirt.
- Youth (14 & under) – deduct $5 – through March 7, 2022.
- On race day, add $5 to all entry options.
- Eugene Running Company (116 Oakway Center) through Friday, March 11, 2022, @ 5PM
- On race day, from 7:45am to 9:15am.
Packet Pickup: On race day from 8:00am to 9:15am.
Awards: Awards will be presented in both the 5K and 10K events to the top overall male and female finisher and the top three in each group. All participants will be eligible for random prize drawings.
Age Groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 & over.
THANK YOU, SPONSORS:
- Olsson Industrial Electric
- Eugene Physical Therapy
- National Fire Fighter Corp.
- Industrial Source
- The Eugene Running Company
- Burch’s Shoes
- Bigfoot Beverages